These are our current Volunteer needs. Please contact the Volunteer Coordinator to be added to the email distribution as needs arise. Your help and participation is very much appreciated!
- Lounge Bartending – Monday (busy, Pool league night) and Wednesday nights (quieter), Euchre
- Hoop Shoot – Monday, January 8th and Sunday, January 14th – contact Bill Spraw
- Bartender for Cocktails & Cupcakes, January 18 evening. Details will be available soon. This is a Paint & Partake event, presented by Sarah Crisp and Awakening Minds Art. This will be the first of 4 of these events scheduled at the banquet hall this year.
- Beach Bash for Charity, February 10th – Contact Jeff Jenson.
- Rummage & Bake Sale scheduled for March 17th. Donations will be accepted for saleable goods and baked goods from March 11th to 15th. Volunteers will be needed to accept, sort, pick up, deliver goods. Additional volunteers will be needed on this day for cash sales, food prep & food sales. Details will be forthcoming.
Also, please fill out this Volunteer Interest Survey to let us know your interests.
- Elks Care, Elks Share
- It’s our lodge – this is how we give back
- Build the team – volunteering is a great way to get to know your fellow lodge members better
- Improve community relations – how well we run events tells the community what kind of organization we are
- Keep up with repairs and maintenance